Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grades and schedule for week of March 15-19

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the delay with posting grades. I decided to wait and post after I was finished with quarter grades. I will have quarter grades for 1st and 2nd hours posted on Monday of next week. For 5th, 6th, and 9th hours, the grades posted below are 3rd quarter grades. For 7th hour, the grades below are current, but we are finishing a big project this week which I will grade before figuring quarter grades. I will post them as soon as they are done.


Here is the schedule for the upcoming week:



8th grade computers
A new group of students starts this week. We will start with the homerow and go from there.



Business concepts
We are continuing our chapter on budgeting. No homework or tests this week.



Web page 2
We will start using the program Fireworks to create different types of interactive images.



I think that's all for this week. Click on the picture of the grades for a larger version.



MD








No comments:

Post a Comment