Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week of October 25-29

Hi everyone,

Friday marked the end of the 1st quarter. The office will be sending home report cards at the beginning of the week, so I will not be posting grades on here this week. Next weekend I will post the first set of 2nd quarter grades.

Here is the schedule for this week:

Business Concepts 2
We will continue chapter 7 notes this week. Students will do an activity over business ethics at the beginning of the week. 7. 2 study guides are due on Tuesday. We will review for the test on Wednesday and take the chapter test Thursday. I will also collect notes that day.

Business Concepts 1
Monday we will review for the test over budgets. On Tuesday, we will take the test. I will have a sub on Tuesday, so I will collect chapter notes on Wednesday. On Wednesday and Thursday, students will work on reading guides for chapter 17, over checking accounts. These reading guides will be due on Monday, as there is no school on Friday.

Business Math
I have decided to break chapter 3 into two sections to make the material more manageable. We have covered sections 1-4 so far. I plan to cover section 3.5 on Monday along with a review of the chapter. If I feel students are ready, we will take the test over the first five sections on Tuesday. If I don't feel that students are ready, there will be more review on Tuesday with the test on Wednesday. Then, we will cover the last two sections of the chapter later in the week with a small quiz early next week over just those two sections.

Business Law
Students finished their criminal trials papers and PowerPoints at the end of last week. Since I will be gone on Tuesday, we will do the presentations on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. On Monday and Tuesday, we will start discussing civil law. No homework is planned.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment