Friday, May 20, 2011

Week of May 23-27

Hi everyone,

This will be my last schedule post for the school year. Business math and web page 2 finished on Monday when the seniors took their exams, so business concepts is the only class that needs an update.

On Monday and Tuesday, students will work in groups to create PowerPoints titled "The Ten Most Important Things I Learned in Business Concepts." This assignment is worth 40 points and will be the last grade taken, other than the final exam. I will also begin collecting textbooks on Monday.

On Wednesday, I will pass back all chapter tests taken during the semester. We will correct them in class and I will go over which questions are likely to be on the exam. On Thursday, we will finish correcting exams, if needed, and then calculate averages. Friday is the first exam day.

The final exam is comprised of 150 questions taken from the chapter tests. All questions are either multiple choice, matching, or true/false. There are no surprises. All chapter tests will need to be turned back into me the day of the final exam.

I will post grades later this afternoon.

Thanks for reading the blog this year. I hope it has been a valuable resource for you. Have a great summer break!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment