Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week of September 26 - 30

Hi everyone,

This week we have parent/teacher conferences on Thursday evening and on Friday afternoon. I hope to meet you there. Here is the schedule for upcoming week:

Computers 1
On Monday, we will review and on Tuesday we will take a test over Word - Project 2. There will be a written and a production portion on the test. On Wednesday and Thursday we will work on the reading guide for Word -Project 3 over resumes and cover letters. On Friday, I hope to start working through the first resume and cover letter together.

Business Concepts
On Monday and Tuesday a representative from Land of Lincoln Credit Union is doing a mini-workshop on financial literacy. This is the first time I have done this and I hope it is valuable for the students. On Wednesday, we will review for the chapter 9 test and on Thursday we will take the test and I will collect notes. As I will not see both business concepts classes on Friday, 4th hour will have a study hall that day.

Business Math
We will cover sections 4.4-4.6 Monday - Wednesday. I'm hoping to have a quiz over the sections on Thursday, but we will see if everyone is ready. These sections tend to go much more smoothly than the first three dealing with income taxes.

Business Law
We will continue taking notes over chapter 4 this week. There should not be outside homework this week. Chapter 4 study guides will be due on Monday, October 3.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one and I hope to see you at conferences!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment