Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last post of the semester

Hi everyone,

As grades are now available to parents on STI Online, I won't be posting them here any longer. If you have any questions about accessing grades through STI, please contact the office.

This will be my last post for the semester. A quick note before I do the weekly schedule:

In Computers 1, Business Concepts 1, and Business Law on Monday, December 19 I will pass back all chapter tests. We will correct them and discuss what will be on the final exam. We will continue to review on Tuesday. These tests must be returned to me on the day of the final exam. If tests are not returned, the final exam grade will only be worth 50% of the earned score.

Any student in any class who would like his/her old tests back early just needs to ask. I've found that most students don't study until right before the final so I delay handing them back. But, I'd be happy to hand them back early to anyone who asks.

Computers 1
We will continue working on project 3 activities in Excel. There will not be a test over this chapter.

Business Concepts 1
On Monday, we will cover section 19.4. Study guides for chapter 19 will be due on Tuesday. We will grade these in class and review the chapter. On Wednesday, we will take a test over chapter 19 and I will collect notes. On Thursday and Friday, students will work with a partner on Powerpoints reviewing important concepts from the semester.


Business Math
We will continue working on review guides and activities over chapters 1-4 to prepare for the final exam. These will be turned in for homework points.

Business Law
This week, students will prepare for debates. They will pick topics and prepare Monday-Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday the debates will take place.

I think that's it for this semester. Have a wonderful break. Happy holidays!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment