Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week of March 5 - 9

Hi everyone,

This is the last week of the 3rd quarter, so it's time for that final push to get grades up. Here is the schedule for this week.

Business Concepts 1
On Monday, we will review chapter 16 and finish up the budget webquests. On Tuesday, we will take a test over chapter 16 and I will collect notes. For the rest of the week, I'm going to try something new. I'm going to have students create movies about the importance of budgeting. All of this work should be done in class.

Business Concepts 2
EDITED: We will continue taking notes over chapter 6. Study guides for sections 1 and 2 will be due on Wednesday. The study guide for section 3 will be due on Thursday. We will review Thursday and take a test over the chapter on Friday. I will also collect notes that day. All other work should be completed in class.

Business Math
We will cover sections 7.4 - 7.6 Monday through Wednesday with homework each day. On Thursday I'm planning to review and on Friday there should be a test over these sections if I feel that everyone is ready.

Web Page 2
We will start using Fireworks this week, working with buttons and rollovers.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment