Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week of February 25 - March 1

Hi,

I hope everyone enjoyed the snow days last week. Thanks to the extra days off, I'm completely caught up with grading. All grades are in TeacherEase for you to view. It's hard to believe, but there are only two weeks left of 3rd quarter; time for that final push to get grades up. Here is what I have scheduled for this week:

Computers 1
We will continue typing business letters and creating letterheads. No test this week.

Business Concepts
We will continue discussing taxes this week. All study guides will be due on Tuesday (pushed back due to snow days). We will review on Wednesday and take a test on Thursday over taxes. I will also collect notes on that day.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment