Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week of March 18 - 22

Hi everyone,

This week is always the craziest week of the year for me, because it is the week of the school play and I am one of the directors. We would love to have you attend this year's play, Black Hearts and Bearded Ladies, at 7 p.m. on Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23, in the high school gym.

My students get a bit of a break, at least towards the end of the week. Here is what I have planned:

Computers 1
On Monday, we will review Excel Project 1 and on Tuesday we will take a test over the chapter. On Wednesday and Thursday, students will watch a movie about the 101 greatest gadgets ever made. Friday is a half day and will be a day for students to make up any work they may be missing.

Business Concepts
On Monday, students will work on their chapter 17 reading guides in class. On Tuesday, the reading guides are due and we will begin to discuss checking accounts. On Wednesday and Thursday, students will watch a movie about common cons and how to avoid falling into a trap. On Friday, I won't see my business concepts classes.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment