Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week of May 20 - 24

Hi everyone,

I apologize for not posting last weekend. My sister got married and I seem to have totally forgotten my blog. This will be my last blog post of the year. My classes have been great this semester and I hope the classes have been a positive experience for everyone.

The final exams for my classes are made up of questions from chapter tests. All questions are multiple choice, matching, true/false, or fill-in-the-blank with a word bank. The Computers 1 exam also includes production portions in Word and Excel.

On Monday, all chapter tests will be returned to students and we will correct them in class. These tests must be returned to me on the day of the final exam (or before) or the exam grade will be docked 50%. Students are not required to take chapter tests home.

That's it for this year. I hope everyone has a fantastic summer.

MD


No comments:

Post a Comment