Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week of December 2

Hi everyone,

Only three weeks left in the fall semester! Students still have time to get grades up before exams. Here is what I have planned for this week:

Computers 1
Students will continue to create Excel spreadsheets this week. On Thursday, we will review and on Friday they will take a test over project 2.

Business Concepts
We will continue discussing credit this week, including avoiding the minimum payment trap and the importance of reading the fine print before using any type of credit. Chapter study guides will be due on Friday.

Business Law
At the beginning of the week we will be watching the movie Twelve Angry Men. For all other movies I show, I have students write response papers about the movie. But, this one is just for them to enjoy. Later in the week, I will be introducing the debates that students will participate in next week.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment