Monday, March 3, 2014

Week of March 3

Hi everyone,

Hopefully, this will be our last snow day of the school year. I think everyone is just ready for spring at this point. Here is what I have scheduled for the week:

Computers 2
Students are working on their individual PowerPoint projects. The project can be on just about any topic, and students seem to enjoy working on them and being creative. The project is worth 120 points. At the end of the week, I'll see what kind of progress everyone has made to determine if they need more class time to work next week.

Business Concepts
On Tuesday, we will review chapter 3. On Wednesday, there will be a test over the chapter and I will collect notes. On Thursday, we will start the next chapter over taxes. There should not be any outside homework this week. Students are encouraged to bring their W-2s to class and fill out their tax return.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment