Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week of November 24

Hi everyone,

I want to apologize to anyone using TeacherEase to look at student grades. The internet at school was off/on all last week and I wasn't able to input my grades as usual. Grades for all classes, with the exception of business law, are now completely up to date. I will have business law grades in by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have a very short week this week. Students will only be in classes on Monday, as Tuesday will be a school-wide activity day with volleyball, pickleball, movies, etc. In all classes, we will just be wrapping things up before break. I will have extra credit assignments available in Computers 1.

I think that's it for this week. I hope you all have a restful and wonderful Thanksgiving break!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment