Monday, January 19, 2015

Week of January 19

Hi everyone,

A four-day week ahead of us. Here is what I have planned:

Computers 2
We will start the second project in PowerPoint this week. This chapter adds new techniques to customize a presentation including picture effects, backgrounds, and the use of shapes in design. There will be no outside work this week.

Business Concepts
On Tuesday, we will review chapter 1. On Wednesday, we will take a test over the chapter and I will grade chapter notes. On Thursday and Friday, we will begin chapter 2, over consumer protection. Students will learn about how to complain about products that are unsatisfactory and ways the government helps to keep business from being unfair to consumers. There will be no outside homework from chapter 2 this week.

I apologize that I have not added grades for my Business Concepts classes to Teacherease. By the end of today, I will have all papers graded and in the program. All graded work will be returned to students tomorrow. Students will also be shown their quarter grades thus far.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment