Monday, April 6, 2015

Week of April 6

Hi everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed spring break. We are now in the final stretch before summer break. This week is going to be a bit different. Because I teach in the largest computer lab in the school, my room will be used for testing this week.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I will be proctoring the Aspire test for freshmen and sophomores in my room. My students will sit in the gym on these days with a substitute. On Thursday, I will be proctoring the test at the junior high, but students will be able to use my room. On Friday, I will be out for a doctor's appointment. Here is what I have planned for Thursday and Friday with the substitute:

Computers 2
Students will be using a website called Canva to make a variety of publications. This week they will be completing tutorials to see exactly how the program works.

Business Concepts
On Thursday and Friday students will use the textbooks to complete a reading guide for chapter 6 over checking accounts. This reading guide will be their notes and study guides for this chapter. These study guides will be due at the end of the hour on Friday.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment