Monday, May 25, 2015

Week of May 26

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Memorial Day weekend. This will be the final blog post for this school year. Here is what I have planned for this week:

Computers 2
On Tuesday, students will take a quiz over what they have learned using Code Academy. Students not yet finished with the lessons will have time to complete them. Wednesday and Thursday we will review for the final exam. For the final, students will be required to create a PowerPoint using the skills they have learned this semester.

Business Concepts
The exam in business concepts is comprised of test questions from chapter tests. All questions are matching, multiple choice, and true/false.

On Tuesday, I will hand back all chapter tests and students will correct them in class. These will be used as study guides for the exam. All chapter tests MUST be returned to me before the final exam. Any student not returning chapter tests to me will have his/her exam grade reduced by 50%.

On Wednesday and Thursday, we will be playing review games.

I think that's it for this week. Good luck on exams and have a great summer!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment