Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week of January 11-15

Hi everyone! I'm starting up the blog again for this semester's classes. Because of snow days, I have only seen students two days this semester. I'm planning to post grades on the blog this semester, but so far, I don't have any to post. Here's a quick run-down of the schedule for this week.

8th grade computers
Typing lessons out of the book. Reviewing all keys on the keyboard and focusing on accuracy.

Business concepts
Covering a chapter on consumers and their role in the economy. We will discuss smart buying decisions, different types of economies, and supply vs. demand. All notes taken in class will be graded when we have a test. No tests scheduled for this week.

Web page 2
We will begin in Dreamweaver, learning how to create forms for user feedback on web pages.

I think that's all for this week. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me mdunn@fayette.k12.il.us

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment