Monday, January 18, 2010

Week of January 19-22

Hi everyone. First, I'm going to post the grades for all classes. Grades are organized by student number. Business concepts grades include the test taken on Friday.


1st hour












2nd hour















5th hour






6th hour




















7th hour












9th hour



















I'm still experimenting with ways to display the grades, but this should work for now. We have a short week, due to MLK day. I will not be at school Tuesday due to a conference and again on Thursday when I chaperone a field trip. After that, I hopefully won't have to be out again for awhile.

8th grade computers
Continuing typing lessons out of the book. Taking timings to see if speed has improved.

Business concepts
Beginning a chapter on consumer rights and responsibilities. While I am out Tuesday and Thursday, students will create a Powerpoint about identify theft using information they find on their Internet. They may work alone or with a partner. On Wednesday and Friday, we will begin notes for the chapter.

Web page 2
Students will design their own form using the techniques we have learned in this chapter. Next, we will start a chapter about templates.

I think that's all for the upcoming week. Let me know if you have any questions.

MD




No comments:

Post a Comment