Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week of March 14-18

Hi everyone,

This is the last week of 3rd quarter. I will be grading this weekend and will get grades posted sometime on Monday.

Here is the schedule for this week:

Business Concepts
On Monday, we will review for a test over chapter 16. On Tuesday, we will take the test and I will grade chapter notes. Wednesday-Friday we will work on reading guides for chapter 17 in class. The chapter 16 test and notes and the chapter 17 reading guide will be the last grades for the quarter.

Business Math
We will review sections 7.1-7.3 on Monday and take a test over the three sections on Tuesday. Wednesday-Friday we will cover sections 7.4-7.6 with daily homework being assigned. The test and the daily homework will be the last grades for the quarter.

Web Page 2
Students are continuing to work on museum projects this week. This will be the last grade of the quarter. I really like what I am seeing so far!

I think that is it for this week. I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment