Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week of March 7-11

Hi everyone,

I'm grading tests this weekend and will have new grades posted sometime on Monday evening. The end of the 3rd quarter is on March 18. It was moved back because of all the snow days. Here is the schedule for this week:

Business Concepts
The taxes chapter took an extra day than I planned for, so we will have our end-of-taxes free day on Monday. Tuesday we will begin a chapter on budgeting. It is very short so the two-page study guide will be due on Friday at the beginning of class. All other work will be completed in class. I am planning on a test over the chapter on Tuesday, March 15.

Business Math
We will begin covering the sections in chapter 7 on Monday. There will be daily homework. I'm planning on a quiz over sections 1-3 on Tuesday, March 15.

Web Page 2
Students will work on their museum projects all week. I think they are doing a great job and I love all the creativity that I've seen so far.

I think that's it for this week. I will get the grades posted ASAP.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment