Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week of April 11-15

Hi everyone,

I'm grading like crazy this weekend, with about 60 checking packets and tests in front of me. Ideally, I will have all of them graded by Monday with grades posted here sometime that day. But, it might be Tuesday.

For now, here is the schedule for the upcoming week:

Business Concepts
We will start chapter 18, over using credit. I think this is a really important chapter because it is so easy to get into trouble with credit, especially when you are young. We will take notes and complete an activity each day. I'm planning on all of the study guides being due on Monday, April 18. There should not be any other work taken home.

Business Math
We will finish section 7.8 on Monday and complete section 7.9, review Tuesday and Wednesday, and take a test over sections 7.7-7.9 on Thursday. On Friday, we will start a reading guide for chapter 8, to be due on Monday, April 18.

Web Page 2
We will begin learning Adobe Flash, an animation program, on Monday.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment