Friday, April 1, 2011

Week of April 4-8

Hi everyone,

I'm putting this week's post up early. I will be posting grades later today. The grades will only include work from 4th quarter.

Here is the schedule for the upcoming week:

Business Concepts
We will continue to work in class on the checking packets. Students will receive participation points each day for working and bringing a pencil and a pen to class. I think the packets will probably be due on Friday. But, I want to wait and see how each class is progressing before I set a definite due date. Almost all students will complete their projects in class. The completed packet is worth 150 points.

Business Math
Students will work on the reading guide for sections 7.7-7.9 on Monday. On Tuesday, we will begin covering each section. There will be daily homework. I don't plan to have a test this week.

Web Page 2
We will continue using Fireworks this week. On Monday, students will begin creating a menu with drop-down options. Later in the week, they will create a menu of their own design.

I think that's it for this week. I will get the grades up later today. Have a great weekend!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment