Saturday, February 1, 2014

Week of February 3

Hi everyone,

Last week went fairly smoothly. The kids were all on their best behavior while I wasn't feeling well, which I really appreciate. Here is what I have planned for this week:

Computers 2
We will start the next chapter in PowerPoint together, incorporating some new techniques with shapes and animations. There will be no outside homework.

Business Concepts
On Monday, we will take notes and look at issues of Consumer Reports (which we didn't get to last week, as planned.) On Tuesday, we will take notes and students will start posters about common consumer complaints. On Wednesday, we will take notes and continue work on the posters. Study guides 2.1 and 2.2 will be due Wednesday at the beginning of class. On Thursday, study guide 2.3 will be due and we will review. On Friday, we will take a test over chapter 2 and I will collect chapter notes.

I think that's all for this week. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment