Friday, October 3, 2014

Week of October 6

Hi everyone,

Here is what I have scheduled for the upcoming four-day week:

Computers 1
We will continue working on creating business letters with letterheads. There will be no outside homework this week.

Business Concepts
We will begin chapter 4, covering income taxes. Students will learn about how taxes are taken out of paychecks and will fill out W-4 forms. There will be no outside homework this week.

Business Law
On Monday, we will review chapter 4 over criminal law. On Tuesday, students will take a test over the chapter and I will collect chapter notes. On Wednesday and Thursday, students will work on their criminal trials projects. These projects will be due sometime the week of October 13, with presentations also occurring that week. I should have a more definite due date in the next blog post.

I think that's it for this week. I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment