Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week of February 23

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this week we are back to normal. I know I have had my fill of snow days for the year! Here is what I have planned for this week:

Computers 2
Students will be working on their independent PowerPoint projects all week. They will receive participation points for staying on task and working all hour.

Business Concepts
We started chapter 3 last Friday, over careers and job searching. This week we will continue the chapter. Students will explore career options and pick two careers to research. After gathering information, each student will pick one of the two careers and write a short essay. All of this work will be done in class. There should be no outside homework.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment