Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week of March 9

Hi everyone,

I apologize for missing the blog post last week. I was waiting to see if we were going to have a snow day on Monday and then I completely forgot to make a post.

Here is what I have planned for the upcoming week:

Computers 2
Students will be introduced to Microsoft Publisher this week. We will start out creating a newsletter together and later in the week students will create newsletters on topics of their choice. Later in the week I will also be showing the presentations that students worked so hard on the past couple of weeks. I should have all presentations graded by Friday.

Business Concepts
On Monday, we will review chapter 3 over jobs and careers. On Tuesday, students will take a test over the chapter and I will collect notes. On Wednesday, students will watch an episode of Shark Tank as I will be absent. On Thursday and Friday, we will start chapter 4 over taxes. There should be no outside homework.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment