Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week of January 10-14

Hi everyone,

Winter break seemed to fly by and the new semester has started already. With the exception of business math, all of my classes are starting anew with new groups of students. I don't have grades to post yet, but I will be posting them next weekend. For now, here is a schedule for the upcoming week:

Business Concepts 1 (3rd, 4th, and 9th hours)
We started chapter 1 last week, titled Consumers and the Economy. Study guides are due on Tuesday with the chapter test on Wednesday. Students will have their study guides returned before they leave class on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I will also collect chapter notes. On Thursday, we will start chapter 15 about making responsible buying decisions.

Business Math (6th hour)
We have started chapter 5 and it is going quickly. There will be daily homework Monday-Wednesday and I'm hoping to have a test over sections 1-4 on Friday.

Web Page 2 (7th hour)
We are working on project 4 in the textbook over forms this week. Students will be creating forms for a park district and a candle store. There will not be any take-home work for this class during the semester.

I think that's it for this week. Please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment