Monday, January 17, 2011

Week of January 17-21

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the later than usual blog post. I've been down with the flu this weekend and will probably not be at school tomorrow. I'm scheduled to attend a workshop on Wednesday, so the soonest I will have grades in the computer at school and posted on here will be Thursday afternoon. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Here is the schedule for this week:

Business concepts 1
On Tuesday and Wednesday, students will work with partners to create a PowerPoint on identity theft. On Thursday and Friday we will start taking notes over chapter 15. There should not be any outside homework this week.

Business math
On Tuesday, students will work on a review worksheet. On Wednesday, I'm hoping students will be able to use the Destination Math program to review some basic math concepts. On Thursday, we will go over review questions that were completed last Friday. On Friday, we will have a test over sections 1-4 of chapter 5.

Web page
On Tuesday and Wednesday, students will finish their community center forms. On Thursday and Friday, they will work on the parks template in the textbook.

I think that's all for this week. I will get grades posted on Thursday.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment