Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week of January 31 - February 4

Hi everyone,

This week we will have parent-teacher conferences all day on Friday. I would love to meet with any parents who are able to stop by for a visit.

I am grading this weekend and will post new grades here on Monday evening.

For now, here is the schedule for this week:

Business Concepts
Study guides 15.1 and 15.2 are due on Monday at the beginning of class. Study guide 15.3 is due on Tuesday at the beginning of class. On Monday, we will take notes over section 15.3 and learn how to write a complaint letter. On Tuesday, we will review chapter 15 and on Wednesday we will take a test over the chapter. I will also collect notes on that day. I'm not sure what I have planned for Thursday. Probably just a fun group activity, but with no homework involved :)

Business Math
We will start covering chapter 6, hopefully finishing a section each day. There will be daily homework problems.

Web Page 2
Students will start creating a web site for a store that they create. They will use templates to create consistency throughout the site.

I think that's it for this week. I will get the grades posted tomorrow. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment