Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week of January 13

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone enjoyed their snow days. We will try this again from the top: here is what I have planned for this week:

In all classes, on Monday I will hand out the syllabus for each class and let everyone know what to expect during the semester.

Business Concepts 1
On Tuesday,  we will be starting chapter 1, about the economy. We will be taking notes in class and completing activities related to the content. I do grade notes at the end of each chapter. Study guides for the chapter will be passed out on Wednesday, with the first two sections being due Friday.

Computers 2
This week we will be starting the first project in PowerPoint, covering basic tools and commands. We will complete the first activity together. There will be no outside homework.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one.

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment