Monday, January 20, 2014

Week of January 20

Hi everyone,

I have graded 150+ papers today and will be putting the first grades of the semester into TeacherEase this evening. This week and next will be four-day weeks due to MLK day and parent/teacher conferences. Here is what I have planned for this week:

Computers 2
Students will continue to work in PowerPoint, becoming familiar with the workspace and adding design elements and transitions. No test this week.

Business Concepts
On Tuesday, we will cover the last section in chapter 1, over supply and demand. On Wednesday, study guides 1.3 and 1.4 will be due. We will review for the test that day. On Thursday, students will take a test over chapter 1. I will also collect notes that day. On Friday, I will be at a PBIS conference and will likely leave a movie for students to watch.

I think that's it for this week. Have a good one!

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment